A 100% non-woven wallcovering, with natural fibres that highlight the timeless and traditional nature of a mineral-based decorative product.
Embellished by patterns that have been preciously patined.
The wide range of pigment-based colours with an incredibly matt finish will adorn your walls with bright, powdery or sparkling shades.
This wallcovering features natural colours inspired by materials from far-off destinations as well as materials that can be found close to home: green grey, warm coppery shades, honey and ginger. There are also the more traditionnal beige and grey. The collection also lends to bright colours: saffron, earthy orange, Moroccan blue, or purple borrowed from the bougainvillea.
The pace of the Touareg collection is set by two matching styles:
- Patined stripes, with 4 different colours. To be hung in the traditional way (vertical) or horizontally.
- Patined squares, with 3 colours.
These styles have been developed using an exclusive production process that allows a thin metallic leafing to be applied to the natural backing. This process brings out and enhances the aspect of the plant-based fibres. The end result is an outstanding image of noble metals: gold, pewter, silver and copper.
Touareg is aimed to high end projects : hotels, offices, private properties, medical or Lawyers office, charming and luxury villas.
Quick and easy to hang,
- With the non-woven backing, adhesive can just be applied to the wall
- Strip width: 96 cm quick and easy to hang
- Cut to the length or in 50m rolls
- No seam matching
Meeting safety and environmental standards
- M1 fire rating, Euroclass B s1 d0
- Water-based inks, without the use of solvents.